The Wine Game: A Card Game for Wine Lovers
- LEARN ABOUT WINE VARIETIES. Distinguish your Bordeaux from your Burgundy and your Chianti from your Champagne—this fun card game provides an easy and amusing way to learn about wines
- INCLUDES 2 PACKS of cards: red and white, to play separately or together
- INCLUDED BOOKLET features descriptions of wine regions
- BASED ON GO FISH, this card game is simple to play, even while sampling your favorite wines!
- STURDY & ATTRACTIVE BOX perfect for gifting and storage
Illustrations by Cassandre Montoriol Alaux
UK-based French artist Cassandre Montoriol’s traditional ink and crayon drawings are the toast of the fashion publishing world. Her expressive, hand-drawn aesthetic is reminiscent of travel diaries, fashion illustration and textile design.
by Zeren Wilson
Zeren Wilson has spent 17 years in the wine trade, most recently selling wine to London restaurants, and now consults for restaurant wine lists. He has written wine pieces for Christie's magazine, the Guardian, and Ocado and is a regular contributor to Noble Rot magazine. He runs the review site bittenandwritten.com.