strange attractor magnetic putty
Deep black with subtle green sparkles, this slightly stiffer Thinking Putty has a mind of its own. When it's near a powerful magnet it comes alive! Strong enough to defy gravity. It can even lift tacks and paperclips on its own after charging in a magnetic field. You'll be mesmerized by the invisible forces at play.
Thinking Putty® helps build hand and finger strength through a fabulous tactile play experience with unique, unexpected properties and provides relaxing, yet stimulating interaction for anyone with sensory integration issues.
Crazy Aaron's putty is non-toxic, won't dry out, and won't leave a sticky or slippery residue on your fingers, so it's great for stretching, molding, bouncing, tearing, popping and playing by kids and adults alike.
- Collection: Magnetic
- Includes tin with 1/5 lb. (3.2 oz.) of putty and one inch ceramic magnet
- Color: Dark gray
- Features: Metallic, Stretchable, Sculptable, Soft Texture
- Materials: Non-toxic silicone
- Ages: 8+
- ⚠️ Warning: Choking Hazard. Contains Small Parts
- ⚠️ Warning: Contains strong magnet. Swallowed magnets can stick together across intestines causing serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnet(s) are swallowed or inhaled.
- Never dries out
- Proudly made in the USA
- Manufactured with the help of exceptional individuals challenged with disabilities